View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

Post Newbie
Hi,
I enjoy reading the posts and thought I would introduce myself. I mostly travel on my own with a 1989 Windsor Windcheater Poptop and a 2002 Ford Sedan. The Ford does a great job in towing the van and as I have had various vans from the pullout bed jobbie to an old 1978 Millard Poptop I have done a few k's on the road. Love the Caravan & Motorhome mag as it has helped me enormously to learn a lot about RVing. What I did not know I learned from the mag. Found people great and always eager to give advice if needed. I take a couple of Cavalier King Charles with me and I also go to dog shows and use the van there. The dogs have their own space set up in the van. So all I can say is anyone out there who thinks going it alone is not possible, take it from me it is.
Cheers and happy vanning.
Jo and the Cavs

Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:23 pm

Glade to have you aboard and good to see that the singles get out and tour as well and as you said the mag is a great place to start finding information but dont forget the forum i am sure that there ar a lot of people here with a lot of advice in conclusion dont be a stranger send stories and pics.

Cheers

Safe & Happy Travelling :cool:

Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:53 pm

Post Newby
Hi and welcome aboard, good to hear you bring your dogs (Cavies) with you and do a few dog shows as well. We are also dog people of nearly 50 years and have been very sucesfull with Yorkies. having owned, bred and exhibited the greatest winning Yorkshire Terrier Australia has ever known, that is what we claim anyway and no one has ever called me on it.
We are of to the warmer climates in another ten days, for some three months to get out of cold Victoria for the winter. hope to see you out there sometime.
Bill and Dawn (Whippy's Retreat)

Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:47 pm
Profile YIM

Post Newbie
Hi and welcome aboard, good to hear you bring your dogs (Cavies) with you and do a few dog shows as well. We are also dog people of nearly 50 years and have been very sucesfull with Yorkies. having owned, bred and exhibited the greatest winning Yorkshire Terrier Australia has ever known, that is what we claim anyway and no one has ever called me on it.
We are of to the warmer climates in another ten days, for some three months to get out of cold Victoria for the winter. hope to see you out there sometime.
Bill and Dawn (Whippy's Retreat)

Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:48 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]