The Newby

Here's your opportunity to brag about your rig! Share your info about your rig, how you've modified it and all the nitty-gritty.
tobes

The Newby

Post by tobes » Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:11 pm

Hi all this is our new pride and joy picked it up just before crissy and so far so good :) :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

rredbeak

Re: The Newby

Post by rredbeak » Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:02 pm

beautifull. enjoy..
Living the Dream,See You Out Here Folks..OFF TOPIC IS OK IN ANY OF MY POSTS.MY FaceBook, Robby N Jones
Image Image Image Image

tobes

Post by tobes » Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:30 am

Thanks mate will do, am still sorting crap from the old van to go in this one amazing how much you dont use must be all the stuff swmbo puts in ;-)
cheers John

rredbeak

Post by rredbeak » Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:50 am

you got that right john. weve got a vanfull of must have priceless junk...only thing is in 6 years of travell weve never used half of it.lol.
Living the Dream,See You Out Here Folks..OFF TOPIC IS OK IN ANY OF MY POSTS.MY FaceBook, Robby N Jones
Image Image Image Image

dieseltojo

Post by dieseltojo » Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:20 pm

The thing is, to go on a trip every thing has to have at least two uses......

Apart from loading the fridge, Trudy can't find another thing I am good at.... :)
I now have to note that I cannot accept owners ship, truth, quality, or veracity, of articles I may quote off the internet.
1929 Pop Top
Paul & Trudy. Plumber & Plumberess

rredbeak

Post by rredbeak » Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:45 pm

good point DT.

NOW,every trip we come home from we take home [we store our van away from home] a few things that never got used. slowly its coming into line.

my tools all stay but stuff gets taken home
Image Image Image Image

tobes

Post by tobes » Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:37 pm

dieseltojo wrote:The thing is, to go on a trip every thing has to have at least two uses......

Apart from loading the fridge, Trudy can't find another thing I am good at.... :)
You must not be to bad at emptying it as well don't be so hard on your self ;-)

Saturn 5

Post by Saturn 5 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:39 pm

Late to reply but that is a good looking van with nice (that word) lines to it. As for packing, when my van is finished and on the road, i need not worry about junk as it will all be mine and useful. My dear heart vows not to be a grey nomad, so that is one problem solved for me! :D

Return to “You and your RV”