View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 New Members not so grey just yet 

Post New Members not so grey just yet
Hi to all you out there and hope to meet some of you out there and enjoy a little " happy hour" in some great locations in this wonderful Country of hours. We brought a good second hand Van not long ago and she is a beauty and we love her. She is a Windsor "Sunchaser" and was built for the Companies 25th anniversary about 16 years ago. She is 21ft with full ensuite so very comfy. We tow her with a ninetys model Toyota Landcruiser so lots of power to pull. We have a big trip planned next year to go up the middle and then across to the West and down the coast through to S.A and back along the coast into Mt Gambier, along the Great Ocean Road and back then to Gippsland Victoria. So far we have just done short trips to Merimbula, Lake Tyres, Bemm River and Echuca to get the creases ironed out and so far so good.

Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:35 pm

Post Re: New Members not so grey just yet
Welcome to the forum liznlarry,

Like you, we are not quite grey yet, my boss calls us the 'beige' nomads whenever we head off in the van. Hope you have a great time on your travels and we may cross paths one of these days when we get to do the 'big one'.

Let us know if you make it down to Tassie.

Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:59 am

Thanks Kath and Darren. We have been down to Tassie a couple of years ago and loved it, but sadly the visit was too short and missed alot so we will definitely get back over there with Van in tow for a much more extended visit in the next couple of years time. I like the Beige Nomads but your only as young as you feel they say so Grey, beige or rainbow as long as life is good and your healthy you can get out and enjoy yourself.
Cheers
Liz

Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:47 am

Location: Aldinga Beach SA (in the Fleurieu peninsula)99 Mistubishi Challenger, 1980 Jayco Songbird 15' poptop
Welcome to the 4um liznlarry, lots to learn, lots of people here to help you along, depending on when next year you head off we may cross paths, literally, because we are doing that trip the other way around starting here in SA and going to SW WA first then up, reverse of our first trip.
Frank

http://www.adelaidetoperthviadarwin.blogspot.com
http://www.tassietour.blogspot.com

Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:11 pm

Hey LiznLarry, welcome to the 4um.
We're not quite the grey nomad either and i love Tassie's remark about being "beige nomads". I'm sure you'll have make many great memories in the van. Cheers for now,

Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:05 am

Hi Liz&Larry,
Welcome to the forum and Family.
Cheers Rod

Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:30 pm

Hi Liz & Larry,

Welcome to the forum. I prefer to be called the Ash Blonde members, not to grey nomads. My kids just laugh.

BennyT50

Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:46 pm

:lol: We are not grey nomads yet!!! love the saying beige nomads - definitely not blonde!!! :lol: :lol:

Cheers

Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]