Eureka!!!! I think I've got it

Ask here if you need further assistance with posting images or avatars
Lance
Rising star

Re: Eureka!!!! I think I've got it

Post by Lance » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:34 am

Hey Jock, you got a pic of Mabel and Archie in the bathtub for Glany and Gerry ??
Lance & Anne
......always on the lookout for places & dates for Folk/Blues Music Festivals

SLWB HiAce Campervan
600kg home build TearDrop Camper

jock
Rising star

Post by jock » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:02 pm

Sorry Lance...only got one of Mabel in the hot pool at Mungerannie (Birdsville Track)...Actually it's not Mabel but the minister of internal affairs.

Jock :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jock
Rising star

Post by jock » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:24 pm

Old Techo wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:29 pm
jock wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:47 pm
Had a pooter Guru here for a problem and I got him to show me how to post photos......After he left, nothing worked of course but, after lots of perseverance, I think I've got it. I might add, nothing like wot others on the forum have previously advised. Jock ;-) :)
Many congrats Jock :D :D

Mind you.... you were able to do this a few years ago.

Now..... what do you mean by 'nothing like others advised'? As far as I know there only 2 techniques and I explained both yonks ago. What please is your secret Scottish method? ;-)
Was afraid you'd ask that OT. How the hell would I know ?

Seriously though...the problem that you and other well meaning advisors was not in the first procedure as to what to do to allow an attachment onto a post it was what happens after you've gone thru the forum instructions.......Statements like.. locate your picture then drag it or cut and paste it or resize it.. is where it all turned to sxxt ! You all assume that this secondary procedure is child's play and does not even warrant a step by step instruction....

I had no problem following you and admins advice but You both (and others) always failed to give a step by step instruction on how to locate, resize if necessary and connect it to the forum post.....Do you close off the picture site? what does it mean when it asks you the file no. and on and on.

I have never made secret of the fact that I suffer from Technophobia...I am lucky to be able to use the pooter in a very rudimentary way to use the internet, google,e-mails etc. etc. Pretty good and skilled at a few other things in life though .

Do you know what? .... I reckon I'm not on my own.

Jock .

glanyard
Rising star

Post by glanyard » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:55 pm

Um, I seem to have missed something here; what is this fantastic way of posting pictures???
glanyard
2014 Isuzu D-Max twin cab ute
2006 5.5 metre Golden Eagle Mini Mi rear entry van

muzz_on_line
An old hand

Post by muzz_on_line » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:42 pm

That last photo is brilliant Jock.

Great size and very clear to me.

Well done mate.

Muzz

Return to “HELP: Member discussion”