Quality of DVD’s

For Q&A’s about the website structure and performance
blackmo
Been here for a while

Quality of DVD’s

Post by blackmo » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:57 pm

I have recently been viewing my older Caravan & Motorhome on Tour DVD’s. Before members start to attack me, I certainly would not like the task of editing and filming the current DVD’s but I certainly enjoy looking at the previous production. Topics like Camp Cooking, 12 volt sessions, towing are some of the productions which I have found really interesting. I am aware that the length of the previous productions are just another part of the cost cutting procedure to keep the DVD in line with the budget which is unfortunately an important part of the subscription but I feel that we must be able to voice our opinion instead of scrapping our membership.
I know that I am enjoying the viewing of the older DVD’s and the well presented commentary.
Peter
Peter & Robyn
Royal Flair 21′
Prado GXL Auto

Browny_r33
Been here for a while

Re: Quality of DVD’s

Post by Browny_r33 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:44 pm

hi blackmo
I hear what you are saying Peter but I guess as you say its all about cost and paid advertising these days.
Surpose we are lucky to get what we are getting now. What will the future DVD’s be like ?
Cheers
Cheers
Norm & Jan

Archer63
An old hand

Post by Archer63 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:12 pm

Wish I had some of those older info DVD’s, would be interested in the 12v stuff.
2018 Pajero Exceed
2013 Jayco Swan Outback

dieseltojo
Major contributor

Post by dieseltojo » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:22 am

Yep they had some topical articles alright. But pretty non tech really. I find the Colyn Rivers tech books to be excellent in the tech dept.

Informative reading yes, but also very hands on info. :)
I now have to note that I cannot accept ownership, truth, quality, or veracity, of articles I may quote off the internet.
1929 Pop Top
Paul & Trudy. Plumber & Plumberess

Archer63
An old hand

Post by Archer63 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:04 pm

Got two of them DT…yes they are informative…but I would really like a step by step guide as well.

I like watching them as well Peter…but the audio and picture quality is…um…not the best :roll:
2018 Pajero Exceed
2013 Jayco Swan Outback

Smokeydk
An old hand

Post by Smokeydk » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:35 pm

I wonder sometimes just how many coffee and museums ppl have to see on the later DVDs….surely theres more than Info Centers to visit in different States
Just get out there and enjoy

My Blog .. http://smokeydk.blogspot.com.au/

Return to “Website Matters”