New here

Tell us your thoughts on the C&M magazine
Graeme Allen
I’m new, be nice!

New here

Post by Graeme Allen » Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:53 pm

Hi to everyone, My name is Graeme and I have just joined the C&M on tour site and I am looking forward to discussions on the forum page.
I have a first question to anyone who might be able to share some answers with me regarding the EMG store that the C&M on tour magazine comes front(I think?)
I have been getting the magazine sent to me for around 15 months now and recently renewed my subscription in November 16, only problem is that I have not received any magazines since paying my subscription and have rang them at least 20 times and left message on 4 occasions but nobody ever gets back to you, I feel very much like I have lost my money and will not see any magazines, has anyone else had the same issues?, would appreciate knowing.
Graeme.

Jazmin
Ex-staff

Re: New here

Post by Jazmin » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:29 am

Hi Graeme,

Firstly… Welcome aboard! It’s great to have you involved.

Secondly, I’m the Journalist over here at C&M. Whilst I am not part of the customer service team, I am more than happy to help.

If you would please use the Private Message facility and pass on to me the following details, I will be able to forward them to the Customer Service Manager.

Name the subscription is under:
Address the subscription is going to:
Member # (it’s on the slip of paper on the front of the magazine, above your name):
Best contact phone number:

Thank you for your patience and have a great day,

Kind regards,

Jaz
Journalist & Digital Coordinator
Caravan and Motorhome on Tour

rredbeak
Major contributor

Post by rredbeak » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:24 am

Hi Graeme Allen,
welcome to our Family and the greatest forum around..lots of info here…
Rod
Living the Dream,See You Out Here Folks..OFF TOPIC IS OK IN ANY OF MY POSTS.MY FaceBook, Robby N Jones
Image Image Image Image

Frank & Brenda
Major contributor
Location: Aldinga Beach SA (in the Fleurieu peninsula)12 Mistubishi Triton, 1996 J-co DISCOVERY 18′ poptop

Post by Frank & Brenda » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:38 pm

G’day Graeme and welcome to the forum

This forum has nothing to do with the magazine side of things other than it was started by the mag people way back

In saying that we have the lovely Jasmin looking in on us from time to time and she has helped a couple of people out already

dieseltojo
Major contributor

Post by dieseltojo » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:22 pm

Hi Graeme :)
I now have to note that I cannot accept ownership, truth, quality, or veracity, of articles I may quote off the internet.
1929 Pop Top
Paul & Trudy. Plumber & Plumberess

Return to “Your Say”