The Magazine Going Forward

Tell us your thoughts on the C&M magazine
Old Techo
Over 10 kay Club

Re: The Magazine Going Forward

Post by Old Techo » Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:32 am

Jock, MH, I posted about this in July and shortly after I applied for and received a card as a Melbourne resident… http://www.candm.com.au/forum/viewtopic … 60#p192660

I don’t know if the Magazine is still going forward. No Mag stuff here for over a year :roll:
Regards, Old Techo
2007 Prado Grande Diesel Auto
2004 Roadstar Limited Edition

TramcarTrev
Cracked the big time

Post by TramcarTrev » Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:58 am

Motherhen wrote: The New South Wales pensioner exemption is only for residents of NSW, and it is the only state to given a full exemption. But it is also the only state to charge a daily entry fee, not just an entry fee so they are the most expensive for the rest of us. All states that have park entry fees do give a discount for Seniors Card/Pension Card/DVA Card.

Because I am one of very few people it seems who believe that if those who we pay i.e. Public servants and politicians are going to create rules and legislation for the rest of us to have to live by and obey then any such rules or legislation that I (or any other) tax payer pays for then those rules and/or legislation shall be totally correct, functional and without stupid loopholes that let people like me exploit the said loopholes. If you want a NSW Pensioner pass and have an Australian Pensioner or DVA card send me a message and I will tell you how to get one.

This thread wen a long way from the future of the Magazine didn’t it? :lol:
MH your another of these superhumans who can stick to the topic come hell or high water… Now if this was my magazine what I would be doing is reading this forum and noting all the comments and contacting the commenters and getting fuller details so that that information and data could be used in the magazine. Or have I got my wires crossed?
Blogs;

http://trevs-tramway.blogspot.com.au/
I do have a travel blog for Australia and Asia. Acess it through my profile.

Motherhen
Cracked the big time

Post by Motherhen » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:04 pm

Thanks OT and Trevor. I only go on the information they tell me and can only publish the official line.

But you and I know how to run a business Trevor. It is the customers that count – keep them happy and you have a thriving business. Run it to suit yourself not them, and you will soon have next to no customers and a comparative sized business.
This information was brought to you by Australia so Much to See. See this and more on an informative travel website

Motherhen

Red Desert Dreaming

Gerry M
Cracked the big time

Post by Gerry M » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:55 pm

Well, the Magazine is moving forward at a very fast pace indeed.

especially if you get the Digital version. patiently waiting for April 2017 :D
CandM.jpg
Gerry
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2015 Isuzu MU-X LST
16 Ft Billabong Grove

Motherhen
Cracked the big time

Post by Motherhen » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:28 pm

Five out of six of those with Free Camping/Camps splashed across the cover. Open the magazine and it is is different story.

I agree that digital copies is moving forward for the magazine, in this age when paper magazines are outdated.
This information was brought to you by Australia so Much to See. See this and more on an informative travel website

Motherhen

Red Desert Dreaming

gregnsue
Avid poster

Post by gregnsue » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:11 am

ISSUE 245

On page 174 of issue 245 there is an advertisement for 10% off entire stay at the Lake Boondoomba Caravan Park. This offer expires on 30 October 2016.

I have twice rung the park but no one I spoke to knew anything about this “offer”
Is it a mistake by the C&M Mag or are they filling space by repeating an ad from last year?
gregnsue

Jazmin
Ex-staff

Post by Jazmin » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:45 am

Hi Greg & Sue,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! :o I just called the council (it’s a council run park) and they said there may have been a break down of communication as the coupon offer is still definitely valid. It’s valid until October 2017, that is a mis-print, so I do apologise for that.

If you talk to them again, ask them to call Nikki & Corey and confirm that it’s valid, as they know all about it.

Sorry this has happened to you,

Safe travels,

Jaz
Journalist & Digital Coordinator
Caravan and Motorhome on Tour

Return to “Your Say”