View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Mobile house restumping. 

Post Mobile house restumping.
Hi,

Will be travelling around Oz next year and am looking for work restumping and levelling houses.

I have restumped houses in the Toowoomba area for a number of years and am very experienced. I will have my own equipment including a laser level.

If you know of anyone in your town/area that may need the services of a house restumper, please let me know and I will return the favour in the Toowoomba area for your skills.

This may be a good idea for this site to connect willing workers to persons needing workers.

I have already checked out the other sites mentioned on this forum.

Thanks in advance and hope to see you out there.

Greg

Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:22 am

Post Re: Mobile house restumping.
Gregted wrote:
Hi,

Will be travelling around Oz next year and am looking for work restumping and levelling houses.

I have restumped houses in the Toowoomba area for a number of years and am very experienced. I will have my own equipment including a laser level.

If you know of anyone in your town/area that may need the services of a house restumper, please let me know and I will return the favour in the Toowoomba area for your skills.

This may be a good idea for this site to connect willing workers to persons needing workers.

I have already checked out the other sites mentioned on this forum.

Thanks in advance and hope to see you out there.

Greg

Hmmmmm!! Looks awfully like a commercial Ad….or am I just being cynical :?:

Jock :roll:

Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:19 am

I didn’t intend this to sound like a commercial bid, just trying to guage some work along the way before we set out to decide our first destination.

I thought this forum might be suitable to connect travellers skills with others who might be interested in swapping some work for food and or fuel.

No offense intended.

Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:55 am

Hi Gregted, Hope you get some leeds for a bit of toil, Just ignore Jock as we all do, because he looks to the negitive all the time so that he has something to type and gripe about. :roll: :roll:
We here are not offended.

I was taught to be cautious {MM}

Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:32 pm

Wombat3012 wrote:
Hi Gregted, Hope you get some leeds for a bit of toil, Just ignore Jock as we all do, because he looks to the negitive all the time so that he has something to type and gripe about. :roll: :roll:
We here are not offended.

Good on yer Wombat !!!!! Hope your Camel has a thousand fleas.!!!! :lol: :lol:

Jock :lol:

Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:00 am

Thanks Wombat,

No leads yet but still interested in options to connect peoples’ skills to possible jobs along the way.

Been on to all the employment sites for grey nomads but thought this might be an interesting topic for others on this forum.

Not just for me but from what I have read, others have many skills that would be of service to the general community and we still have a lot to offer after retirement.

Were not finished living just because we’re retired and we have many skills to pass on to the new generation.

Maybe we’ll learn a bit from them. Like texting at break-neck speed, like.

Greg

Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]