Does TJM actually KNOW they are expected to answer these?

No longer serviced by TJM but retained for reference and still open to members
dunbogan

Re: Does TJM actually KNOW they are expected to answer these

Post by dunbogan » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:49 pm

Mazda Name on rear sides of TJM Canopy.
I have lost one of these signs, or more likely removed by young boys, and would dearly like a replacement. The canopy is fitted to a 2005 Bravo.
Mazda said they couldn't help and sent me to the local TJM outlet. They promised to contact TJM and get back to me. This happened twice with no getting back and I gave up.

Here is a good chance for you to get a brownie on the forum and make me a very happy little Vegemite.

Thanks, Glenn

gazndaf

Post by gazndaf » Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:48 pm

Sorry to bring this up again, I wouldn't waste your time with TJM on this forum or elsewhere. Just fitted a TJM bar to my Dmax and emailed their head office about fitting instructions, that was two months ago, still no reply. I won't hold my breath.

Gaz

P Mcgrath

Post by P Mcgrath » Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:42 pm

My wife I have just completed setting up a 2011 Landcruiser 76 series with TJM in Coburg Victoria and could not speak more highly of the service we received. They were very help full from our first meeting. They were able to do two days work in one day without any problems. We have commenced our trip of AUS and plan to be on the road for a number years towing a 22 ft caravan and needed a good set up from day one of our trip. They did a lot more than we expected.

Return to “TJM”