Have We Met You on the Road?

Chat to Rob & Marg during their trip around the block!
ARALD21
Getting the hang of it

Re: Have We Met You on the Road?

Post by ARALD21 » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:07 pm

Hi Rob and Marg,
Desleigh and I met you at the Great Aussie beer shed at Echuca yesterday. It was great talking to you about your trip and your experiences with your Manhattan van. We certainly look forward to picking ours up in May and look forward to following the rest of your trip.
Talk to you again
Peter and Desleigh

Land Rover Disco
Crusader Manhattan Van

Theres More to life than Work
Keep Dreaming

Rob & Marg
An old hand
Location: Oak Flats, NSW – when we’re not on the highways of Australia!

Post by Rob & Marg » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:39 pm

ARALD21 wrote:Hi Rob and Marg, Desleigh and I met you at the Great Aussie beer shed at Echuca yesterday. It was great talking to you about your trip and your experiences with your Manhattan van. We certainly look forward to picking ours up in May and look forward to following the rest of your trip. Talk to you again
Hi Peter and Desleigh,

We really enjoyed meeting you guys! Hope you enjoy your Crusader van as much as we have.

Here’s the photo we took at the Beer Shed. It’s taken me until today to get it from the camera to the computer!

Hope we see you again on the road…

Marg & Rob

Boroma577
Cracked the big time

Post by Boroma577 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:22 pm

Hello Rob & Marg

We’ve not had the pleasure of meeting you on the road as we still have not commenced our long term touring.

We anticipate that we will be ‘on the road’ permanently by about August/September this year but I imagine you will almost have finished your ‘trip around the block’ by then.

I must say we have enjoyed watching your DVDs every month which has given us a glimpse of many of the places we look forward to seeing in the not too distant future. Thank you.

Rob & Marg
An old hand
Location: Oak Flats, NSW – when we’re not on the highways of Australia!

Post by Rob & Marg » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:11 pm

Boroma577 wrote:Hello Rob & Marg… We’ve not had the pleasure of meeting you on the road as we still have not commenced our long term touring We anticipate that we will be ‘on the road’ permanently by about August/September this year but I imagine you will almost have finished your ‘trip around the block’ by then. I must say we have enjoyed watching your DVDs every month which has given us a glimpse of many of the places we look forward to seeing in the not too distant future. Thank you.
Hi Boroma577,

I’ve just finished saying to someone else who’ll be on the road permanently in August that it will come around very quickly… and it will! (Maybe the two of you will meet up!)

You’re right that we will have finished The Big Lap by then: we’ll be at home for a few months deciding what to do with the house before we set off again. But who knows? Maybe we’ll run into you out there! There’s every chance: we’re thoroughly hooked on caravanning (and after 11 months on the road, we can grin and say “Yep, we’re definitely compatible!”) We’ve seen so many brilliant places that we want to go back to… and others that we didn’t have time for on the first go around.

See you out there!

Marg (and Rob sends a wave. He’s busy outside chatting to another ‘vanner (just for something completely different.)

Return to “Rob & Marg”