View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 new Jurgens 

Post new Jurgens
we have just purchased a new Jurgens Toooradin j26 series , will a big change form the winsor gennisis 19ft6ins , we dont take delivery until November as promised ,from what I see of it , it is well built and very well finished , interested to know if there is any feed back on these caravans

Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:40 pm

Post Re: new Jurgens
Hi Geoff & Glen
New Tooradin very nice mate we have a Jurgens Lunagazer J2403 and are very happy with the van and jurgens service is very good as well Enjoy the van when you get it

Geobell

Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:13 pm

on recent trips I have chatted to a lot of Jurgen owners..all very impressed with them…only thing they all comment on is not enough storage places and under bed is full of heater and hot water services

My Blog .. http://smokeydk.blogspot.com/

Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:04 pm

Hi Geoff & Glen,

All ways pos and neg on these things, Five pages here may be of interest. :)

http://www.caravanersforum.com/viewtopi … 06&t=45933

This one is not so rosy though,I don’t know if it is gospel.
http://www.exploroz.com/Forum/Topic/105 … avans.aspx

Sorry but if you can’t give a state, no answer from me folks.
sig pic is a 1929 Pop Top
Paul & Trudy. Plumber & Plumberess

Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:01 pm

thanks every one for their input very interesting ,for and against every on has a different view, could be any worse than the Windsor van i had , got help from them had to fix all problems my self , what I see all vans have problems ,some are made on Monday and Friday afternoons .. thanks again

Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:59 pm

Hi we take delivery of our new Jurgens Tooradin next Wednesday ,it has arrived nearly 2 months early , now we have the big job job of unpacking the old van and packing the new ,I can tell you there will be a few things not going back in the new van it very surprising what we put in and not taken out I am a bit worried because this van is much bigger someone will think they can put a bit more in

Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:15 pm

update on Jurgens tooradin c/van had short trip away no dramas , left home about mid November got about 10 ks down the road there was some behind me flashing lights for me pull over so I stoped had a look around could not find anything wrong ,thought better have a look inside what a surprise there was a big skylight ? no front hatch it had blown off made a phone call to Dealer where I bought it from might as well told me to get lost , made some other call a friend told me to continue on to the Gold Coast and to go to repairer which I did and he was going to fit another brand . I decided to ring the Jurgens manufacturer who was very helpful they sent a new hatch the same brand , and picked up bill . found them to be very helpful and stood by their warranty .and now I found a water leak , the worst part is I cant find where it coming from .when we get home my first job will paying a visit to the Dealer to see what they have to say about this and its problems ..not happy

Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]