Some folks know how to get rid of hoon cars.

The place for your interesting or humorous videos
dieseltojo

Some folks know how to get rid of hoon cars.

Post by dieseltojo » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:26 pm

I now have to note that I cannot accept owners ship, truth, quality, or veracity, of articles I may quote off the internet.
1929 Pop Top
Paul & Trudy. Plumber & Plumberess

dieseltojo

Re: Some folks know how to get rid of hoon cars.

Post by dieseltojo » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:39 am

Just to continue the theme......
And they say Victorians are bad drivers.....when they actually are atrocious... :)
They actuall caught her twice in the first place before the police took the car. So really three times in the one night.

https://www.vicpolicenews.com.au/news/d ... r=16638310

Double trouble for disqualified learner
Saturday, 31 December 2016 10:55

A 25-year-old Pakenham woman has had her car impounded twice after she was caught driving on two separate occasions on a disqualified learner permit last night.
Police were patrolling the Princes Highway in Pakenham when they detected the woman driving a Ford Fairmont about 5pm.
The vehicle was intercepted and subsequently impounded for a period of 30 days at a cost of $972.

The second intercept occurred at 11.50pm again on the Princes Highway in Pakenham.
This time, the female was driving a Holden Astra bearing false registration plates.
The vehicle was impounded for a period of 30 days at a cost of $972.
A prohibited canister of capsicum spray was also located within the vehicle.
The woman is expected be charged with traffic and weapon offences at a later date.
I now have to note that I cannot accept owners ship, truth, quality, or veracity, of articles I may quote off the internet.
1929 Pop Top
Paul & Trudy. Plumber & Plumberess

Return to “Video/Youtube Channel”