Shepparton Victoria Lake CP

For all RV travel & touring information on Victoria
TramcarTrev
Cracked the big time

Shepparton Victoria Lake CP

Post by TramcarTrev » Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:58 pm

We stayed 3 nights and it was pleasant enough though it would be tight when filled...
The amenities were reasonably clean.
If you want quiet this is not the park for you, Railway line runs along the boundary (unfenced - hazardous for those with feral kids)
$33/night 2 adults and dog.
Re dogs; I always have mine on a lead but for reasons unknown some of the park users did not see the need for a leash for their pooch. I did mention to management but no action was taken.
Blogs;

http://trevs-tramway.blogspot.com.au/
I do have a travel blog for Australia and Asia. Acess it through my profile.

Archer63
An old hand

Re: Shepparton Victoria Lake CP

Post by Archer63 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:11 pm

Got any pics TT ?
Always interesting to get a visual on places people visit....just my pinion though.

Cheers
Rob
2018 Pajero Exceed
2013 Jayco Swan Outback

TramcarTrev
Cracked the big time

Post by TramcarTrev » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:21 pm

Archer63 wrote:Got any pics TT ?
Always interesting to get a visual on places people visit....just my pinion though.

Cheers
Rob
Only a pic of our site, far from indicative of the park....
DSC_2709 (Copy).JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Blogs;

Archer63
An old hand

Post by Archer63 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:42 pm

Thanks TT.

Still cold down there ?
2018 Pajero Exceed
2013 Jayco Swan Outback

Jay&dee
Cracked the big time

Post by Jay&dee » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:26 pm

TT.
We have been visiting our sun here in Shep. We leave here tomorrow Saturday, heading for Green Lake, about 1 hr west of Shep.
If I had noticed this thread before I could have made arrangements to catch up and say G;day.
I am guessing that you were not part of the Australian Caravan Club rally at the Shep showgrounds.
This rally wraps up on Sunday so we want to get one of the good spots at Green Lake before it is invaded by the guys leaving the showground on Sunday.
Anyway TT enjoy your trip.
Cheers
Jay&Dee

jock
Rising star

Post by jock » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:11 am

Interesting summaries TCT. Do you submit your reviews to Badgers Caravan Park Reports site????
Badger used to be a regular contributor on the forum but haven't seen him for a while...I think his health was a problem a while back. His site is absolutely amazing and has been a great help to many of us I'm sure. It's non profit and deserves our best support.

Jock :)

TramcarTrev
Cracked the big time

Post by TramcarTrev » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:39 am

jock wrote:Interesting summaries TCT. Do you submit your reviews to Badgers Caravan Park Reports site????
Badger used to be a regular contributor on the forum but haven't seen him for a while...I think his health was a problem a while back. His site is absolutely amazing and has been a great help to many of us I'm sure. It's non profit and deserves our best support.

Jock :)
Yes... It's now Australian caravan park reports. Badger was really crook for a while. I also post on Wiki Camps. I try to be as concise as practicable so much about van parks is subjective, some clash with managers, some don't like tartan shower curtains, some want fires, some want an on-site super market. All I ask is a sensibly sized site, adequate power and water, reasonable tarrif, clean amenities though as I have my own in the van I rarely use them.
Blogs;

Return to “Touring VIC”