Broom stick holder, Gepro Roller Gripper

Share your inventions, innovations & ideas - words are good but images are GREAT!
J.REEVES
Rising star

Broom stick holder, Gepro Roller Gripper

Post by J.REEVES » Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:40 pm

Hi all,
As its quiet on the forum I thought I would show you the Gepro Roller Gripper. We have had this little device mounted on the rear of our ensuite door for about two years now and I can recommend it as a reliable gripper to mount your broom on or any other long handled thing.

I purchased the Roller Gripper at Bunnings in the aisle where the brooms were but unfortunately they no longer carry the Roller Gripper.

The white bit the red rollers mount on is springy so to allow the broom to fit through, in fact the entire white bit is springy.

I have just ordered a couple more for the house direct from the importer in WA: http://www.gepro.com.au/gepro/products- ... ductID=175 about $4.50ea plus postage. You need to contact them on the phone as they have no system where you purchase on the net.

So if you are looking for a good broom mounting device this is it.
close.jpg
broom.jpg
JR
:razz:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

TeddyGQ
Avid poster
Location: Shepparton, VIC 2004 7.3 litre F250 Supercab Ute. Supreme Elite 23'6

Re: Broom stick holder, Gepro Roller Gripper

Post by TeddyGQ » Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:50 pm

We have the Crusader Manhattan as our new home and we have done similar. The Manhattan has a boot in the back so now I can organise the stuff I have got rather than move the stuff I have fort when I need it.
We us the Hoselink fittings and have one of their brushes which has three parts, the broom and two extensions.
I used a similar item from the Big Green Store and fixed them to the back wall. Out of the way but accessible.
Great product and comes in different sizes.
See photos.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

J.REEVES
Rising star

Post by J.REEVES » Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:56 pm

Hi Ted,
Looks almost the same.
Is "The Green Store" on the web? Your grippers come in different sizes so would be handy to know where to get them as the place I got mine is limited to one size.

JR
:razz:

TeddyGQ
Avid poster
Location: Shepparton, VIC 2004 7.3 litre F250 Supercab Ute. Supreme Elite 23'6

Post by TeddyGQ » Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:20 pm

Yeah but you can also see them from space, or so they say. One in every town and suburb.

Return to “PICS - unsung inventions & ideas”