UWE at Crystal Brook

Check out what you can see next or tell us about an upcoming event.
Frank & Brenda
Major contributor
Location: Aldinga Beach SA (in the Fleurieu peninsula)12 Mistubishi Triton, 1996 J-co DISCOVERY 18' poptop

UWE at Crystal Brook

Post by Frank & Brenda » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:45 pm

The Groovy Memorial w e will be held once again after Easter 2017 28th,29th and 30th April 2017
Location will be again Crystal Brook Caravan Park S.A.

Please contact Peter or Tracey on 08 86362640 to book your site for however long you want to stay and make sure you tell Pete that you are with me . All bookings will be direct though them . Please also let me know here so we know the numbers for catering.

There are already 4 members from this forum going as well as others from Traveller's chat, it would be great to meet more
Whether you live in SA, you are touring here or just want to make a trip of it, you'll be welcome to join us
The week end is not structured so you have plenty of time to yourself, the only things planed are a shared tea on Saturday night followed by an auction of over $2000 of donated goods to raise funds for the RFDS and breakfast Sunday morning cooked by a retired cook, cost for breakfast is $7.50 a head with funds also going to the RFDS

It's always been a great weekend so please come along

Mick themungrel
Been here for a while

7th Groovy Memorial weekend, 28th,29th&30th April 2017

Post by Mick themungrel » Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:24 pm

The G.M. w e will be held once again after Easter 2017 28th,29th and 30th April 2017
Location will be again Crystal Brook Caravan Park S.A.

Please contact Peter or Tracey on 08 86362640 to book your site for however long you want to stay and make sure you tell Pete that you are with me . All bookings will be direct though them . Please also PM me so I know the numbers for catering.

Please remember that this weekend is not sanctioned by this, or any other forum, nor is it under the banner of any association.

Each individual participant is responsible for their own actions, and hence, owner onus applies.

‘Tis simply a group of like-minded folk getting together for a yarn.
Mick themungrel
TravellersChat Admin
v
v

Frank & Brenda
Major contributor
Location: Aldinga Beach SA (in the Fleurieu peninsula)12 Mistubishi Triton, 1996 J-co DISCOVERY 18' poptop

Re: UWE at Crystal Brook

Post by Frank & Brenda » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:48 pm

What? No takers?
People are always saying they'd love to meet other forum members and now you have a chance, no one takes it up??

It's only 5 weeks away and there are 14 couples booked with at least 4 from this forum so you'll know some people there

The highlight of the weekend is the shared tea followed by the auction on saturday night
There are some fantastic caravaning items from Redarc amongst others and once again Steve (my evil twin brother) is the auctioneer

Come on take the plunge and book in for a weekend of fun

Old Techo
Over 10 kay Club

Post by Old Techo » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:12 pm

We are soon leaving Rawnsley Park and headed for the Oodnadatta Track :D

Gotta be home by Good Friday and that's our summer travelling all done and dusted :(
Regards, Old Techo
2007 Prado Grande Diesel Auto
2004 Roadstar Limited Edition

Wombat96
On a roll

Post by Wombat96 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:10 pm

I can't believe you lot are passing up the chance to associate with the likes of Mick the mungrel, Frankie, Spook, Noggins, Not at Home, Hugo and so many others of note! It's a good weekend!
is-everything-ok-cseqxp.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
You'd never believe it!

GerryP
An old hand

Post by GerryP » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:27 pm

We'll be there. I think we've missed one in about 5 years... always a great, fun gathering, lot's of good company with funds from the auction all donated to a very worthy cause, the RFDS.

There's some great stuff at the auction this year, so head on over to CB... you'll have a ball!

Cheers
Cheers, Gerry
2017 Ford Ranger XLT Supercab
2012 Traveller Sensation Pinnacle 21'
Member VKS737 - mobile 3535

Return to “Events & Exhibitions”