Hi everyone!

New to the C&M forum? Post here to introduce yourself to the gang!
jock
Rising star
Posts: 3161
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:20 am
Location: Sunshine Coast, QLD.

Re: Hi everyone!

Post by jock » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:12 am

Neophema wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:10 am
We haven't accidentally rejoined a forum that we don't want to be a member of have we? :confused: :confused:
Please explain !!!!

Jock :confused:

User avatar
Old Techo
Over 10 kay Club
Posts: 10216
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:23 pm
Location: Melbourne

Re: Hi everyone!

Post by Old Techo » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:57 am

Jock,

I asked MH by PM but she has not read it yet despite logging on.

Looks like the lack of PM notification is affecting others. I know you, JR and now MH have not been aware of my PMs.
Regards, Old Techo
2007 Prado Grande Diesel Auto
2004 Roadstar Limited Edition

User avatar
Smokeydk
An old hand
Posts: 625
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:39 pm
Location: South of Adelaide SA

Re: Hi everyone!

Post by Smokeydk » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:18 pm

Welcome aboard Keith...........^5s Mate
Just get out there and enjoy

My Blog .. http://smokeydk.blogspot.com.au/

User avatar
Neophema
On a roll
Posts: 96
Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:57 am
Location: Mornington Peninsula VIC.

Re: Hi everyone!

Post by Neophema » Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:59 am

jock wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:12 am
Neophema wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:10 am
We haven't accidentally rejoined a forum that we don't want to be a member of have we? :confused: :confused:
Please explain !!!!

Jock :confused:
No big deal. We unsubscribed from Caravaners Forum a few years back (by our choice). We found this forum recently & thought that we'd subscribe to it.

For a few minutes we thought that CF had somehow morphed into this forum because a few of the people here are obviously on both forums. Happy to be here.

Does that satisfy your curiosity?
Our land abounds in Nature's gifts, of beauty rich & rare.

jock
Rising star
Posts: 3161
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:20 am
Location: Sunshine Coast, QLD.

Re: Hi everyone!

Post by jock » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:20 am

Neophema wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:59 am
jock wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:12 am
Neophema wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:10 am
We haven't accidentally rejoined a forum that we don't want to be a member of have we? :confused: :confused:
Please explain !!!!

Jock :confused:
No big deal. We unsubscribed from Caravaners Forum a few years back (by our choice). We found this forum recently & thought that we'd subscribe to it.

For a few minutes we thought that CF had somehow morphed into this forum because a few of the people here are obviously on both forums. Happy to be here.

Does that satisfy your curiosity?
YUP !!!!! & welcome, look forward to seeing more great photos.

Jock :)

Motherhen
Cracked the big time
Posts: 1983
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:34 pm
Location: Bridgetown in the South West of Western Australia
Contact:

Re: Hi everyone!

Post by Motherhen » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:38 am

"All good friends and jolly good company"

Have a lovely Christmas Keith and Judy :razz:
This information was brought to you by Australia so Much to See. See this and more on an informative travel website

Motherhen

Red Desert Dreaming

User avatar
Neophema
On a roll
Posts: 96
Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:57 am
Location: Mornington Peninsula VIC.

Re: Hi everyone!

Post by Neophema » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:19 am

Smokeydk wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:18 pm
Welcome aboard Keith...........^5s Mate
You're on here too Dave! We must be in good company then!
Cheers Keith & Judy
Our land abounds in Nature's gifts, of beauty rich & rare.

Lance
Cracked the big time
Posts: 2240
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:56 pm
Location: Melbourne

Re: Hi everyone!

Post by Lance » Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:03 pm

Yep, quite a few here from other places Keith.
Just a little different here and more relaxed although, personally I'd like to see a few more mildly technical and travel posts.

Lets see if we can get that working here. 8-)
Lance & Anne
......always on the lookout for places & dates for Folk/Blues Music Festivals

User avatar
Frank & Brenda
Major contributor
Posts: 5276
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:26 am
Location: Aldinga Beach SA (in the Fleurieu peninsula)12 Mistubishi Triton, 1996 J-co DISCOVERY 18' poptop

Re: Hi everyone!

Post by Frank & Brenda » Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:40 pm

Neophema wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:59 am
No big deal. We unsubscribed from Caravaners Forum a few years back (by our choice). We found this forum recently & thought that we'd subscribe to it.

For a few minutes we thought that CF had somehow morphed into this forum because a few of the people here are obviously on both forums. Happy to be here.

Does that satisfy your curiosity?
I can understand that!
I'm very rarely on there these days and when I am I seem to have a target painted on my back :???:
Possibly of my own doing but i can't stand double standards

Much nicer place here and all the nice people are here

Lance
Cracked the big time
Posts: 2240
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:56 pm
Location: Melbourne

Re: Hi everyone!

Post by Lance » Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:32 am

Frank & Brenda wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:40 pm
Neophema wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:59 am
No big deal. We unsubscribed from Caravaners Forum a few years back (by our choice). We found this forum recently & thought that we'd subscribe to it.

For a few minutes we thought that CF had somehow morphed into this forum because a few of the people here are obviously on both forums. Happy to be here.

Does that satisfy your curiosity?
I can understand that!
I'm very rarely on there these days and when I am I seem to have a target painted on my back :???:
Possibly of my own doing but i can't stand double standards


Much nicer place here and all the nice people are here
That's not really the way it worked Frank :o
Interpretation can be read in many ways, and when many are involved in interprtating things can get a bit skquie................. fact of life I'm afriad............. :???:
Lance & Anne
......always on the lookout for places & dates for Folk/Blues Music Festivals

Post Reply

Return to “FIRST STOP!.... Say G'Day ... introduce yourself”